All Discussions Tagged 'BVM' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Site Supporter

For Sale: Low Time BVM Bandit ARF MkII

Red/White/Black Scheme. One season old. Nearly new condition. Electric Gear/Brakes. All JR servos. Bavarian Demon Cortex. Neat Install. Pre…

Started by Jamie Snipes

9 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Jamie Snipes

Aggressor III Build

A blast from the past! I hope to get started on the build within a few days. So far, the wings are sheeted and glassed, all hinged. Elevato…

Started by Hudson Northcutt

14 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Johnny Oliveira

Site Owner

JET-METAL Authentic Aluminum Paint by BVM

BVM is proud to announce this new product to our line of scale model accessories. Jet-Metal is an easy to apply, spray-on paint that simula…

Started by Dustin Buescher

0 Apr 25, 2014

Site Owner

Skymaster F-104 Build: By Dustin

Ok guys, I might as well get this thing started. My plan is to have the plane finished in time for Top Gun 2013. So far all I have done i…

85 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Dustin Buescher

BVM Bandit MKII - Turbine Selection

Question ... I have a new Kingtech K-100G turbine and I am considering installing it in a new BVM Bandit MKII that I recently purchased. Th…

Started by Christopher Wilson

3 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Roger Ko

For sale BVM Jet Case

Used BVM Jet Case in white. Part # BVM650 Fits: Bandit, Electra, F86 large and small, Fury, F100, Mig 15. $350.00 + shipping Paypal ok

Started by Gregg Fullington

2 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Gregg Fullington

Site Supporter

All New BVM F-80 Kit Build

This discussion will be devoted to BVM's all-new all-composite F-80 kit that has just recently started shipping.  My kit is only the 2nd o…

Started by Roger Ko

10 May 12, 2013
Reply by Roger Ko

Site Owner

BVM Bandit ARF MKII w/ Electric Gear

Guys,  I have been working on a project for a friend of mine. It is a new Bandit ARF MKII with the new BVM E-Purple retracts and the E-brak…

19 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Roger Ko

Site Owner

BVM MiG 15 ARF Turbine

Well, it's finally finished! I could not be any happier with the way the project turned out. Basically, I started with a stock BVM MiG ARF…

11 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Jack G Diaz

Site Owner

Metalmorphed BVM F-86F Sabre

Well, this is not my project but I have been involved in the project for the last month or so. Here are some of the photos I have taken of…

6 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Sean McHale

RSS

T-Shirts Available!!!

Click HERE

Shirts are here and ready to ship! Be sure to order in time for your next event!!   -Thanks!

Latest Activity

Site Supporter
P. Richards posted a video

Best In The West Promo-5

Guys we are supporting, The Premiere West Coast Jet Event. Making quality video for your entertainment. Please subscribe, as we upload a new video each week....
23 hours ago

Site Supporter
Scott Swanger is now a member of ....RC Jet Addiction....
Thursday
Jiri Stepansky posted a video

RC Eurofighter with Afterburner - JetPower-Messe 2017

Oleg Zakharov, Russia, designed his own afterburner - a stunning feature built-in the Eurofighter/Eurosport RC jet from the CARF Models kit. The sound and ef...
Sep 17

Site Supporter
Sep 16

Site Supporter

Best In The West 2017 F 16

The Premiere Left Coast Jet Event! October 11th to October 15th Buttonwillow CA.
Sep 9

Site Supporter

Jets Over Kentucky 2017 Formation flying

Own the best DVD and Blu-Ray from Jets Over Kentucky 2017. High Definition 1920 X 1080 quality video complete with pilot interviews. One hour and twenty minu...
Sep 4

Site Supporter
Sep 3
David Nbritz is now a member of ....RC Jet Addiction....
Sep 2
Kevin Cordell is now a member of ....RC Jet Addiction....
Aug 29

Site Supporter

Jets Over Kentucky 2017 New BVM F-18

This video features the new BVM F-18, this plane is very stable the intake ducting is amazing with no vacuum cleaner sound. Flown by 2 professionals. Due to ...
Aug 5
Kevin Gambetti posted an event
Thumbnail

3rd Annual Thunder Valley Jet Rally at AMOS Lincoln Calif at Lincoln Calif

September 29, 2017 to October 1, 2017
Announcing the 3rd Annual Thunder Valley Jet Rally at AMOS ( Associated Modelers of Sacramento)…See More
Jul 31
Kevin Gambetti posted a discussion
Jul 31

© 2017   Created by Dustin Buescher.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service